AI & Emerging Tech in Direct Mail to Lift ROI

Posted Sep 30, 2024 | Views 55
# Artificial Intelligence
# Omnichannel Marketing
# Innovation
# Direct Mail
# Data
SUMMARY

Learn how to take direct mail to the next level with AI, competitive intel, and omnichannel marketing.

+ Read More
TRANSCRIPT

Welcome to our session my name is Morgan DiGiorgio. I am the senior vice president sales and marketing for Direct

0:06 Mail 2.0 and who’s mailing what where our sole purpose is to make Direct Mail the most effective form of marketing by

0:13 integrating it with Cutting Edge Technologies and I’m joined here today with our co-founder and CEO Brad Kugler

0:18 say hello Brad hey guys happy to be here excited all right today we will be

0:24 discussing the power of mail and how we can improve the Channel with the use of artificial intelligence and other

0:30 emerging technologies that lift the response rate and ROI on Direct Mail campaigns we will be doing a Q&A at the

0:36 end so if anybody has any questions throughout the session we can address them then so let’s go ahead and kick it

0:41 off first things first let’s start with the foundation of it all and that is Direct Mail Direct Mail advertising is a

0:48 58.5 billion industry with 10.9 billion of that in the US from 2023 which is

0:56 forecasted to reach almost double that at 20.3 billion at the end of 2024 now

1:02 nearly 72% of businesses use direct mail to generate sales with over 91% of promo

1:08 rail is read and opened I don’t know about you Brad but uh what do you do in the morning when you get a bunch of spam emails you read every single one of

1:15 those or delete delete delete delete delete delete me too right so I never

1:20 get the marketing message I never see what’s what’s in that email right but when I go out to my mailbox and I get a

1:25 mail piece even if I make the decision to discard it or throw it away I still receive that marketing message and it

1:32 impinges because it takes 21% less cognitive effort to process than digital marketing it’s activating the long-term

1:38 memory centers in my brain so when that message is repeated or I see it again it has very high brand recall and this is a

1:46 an effective channel for all demographics across the board so Direct Mail is such a powerful Channel at core

1:52 but traditional mail or how it’s been utilized historically can be taken to

1:58 the next level with technology and we happen to know a lot about that at Direct Mail 2.0 and who’s mailing what

2:05 and Brad is always finding ways to try to take mail to the next level with

2:10 technology um and with the leveraging of other tactics so today we’ll be focusing on how you can leverage AI to predict

2:17 optimal Direct Mail attributes uncover winning tactics with competitive intelligence and lift response rates

2:22 improve attribution with Omni channel so harnessing the power of technology to

2:28 improve Direct Mail leads to favorable outcomes and results for marketers and print and mail service providers in

2:34 numerous ways first way you’re adding value in differentiation as a marketer you’re standing out from other marketers

2:39 in the ad space and you’re taking advantage of increased Roi now as a print provider you’re harnessing the

2:46 power of technology to bring meil to the next level and as Brad would say you’re not just doing traditional ink on paper

2:52 right and and this allows you to acquire new mail business and draw it away from mail providers that are solely executing

2:59 traditional mail and this is allowing you an opportunity to sell more mail and tap into a greater portion of that 58

3:05 billion industry and also not lose customers to other print providers

3:11 because unfortunately in the print industry we often find ourselves in a cost based environment we’re pining for

3:17 business based on who can do it for less and that is a very poor place to be so

3:23 when you can add value and you can set yourself apart this removes that cost factor and it’s leading to a sticky

3:30 that’s keeping clients engaged and it’s going to lead to more reorders and in the print industry we pretty much live

3:36 on reorders once you acquire a new customer being able to secure successful ongoing business from them is integral

3:43 to our success and you’re going to get better results you’re going to get higher response rates when you’re using

3:48 technology and adding value you’re going to get more leads for your customer which is also going to lead to more

3:54 reorders and from a marketer’s perspective you’re going to be able to differentiate your

4:00 uh with marketing campaigns that are standing out they’re capturing more market share leading to higher Roi on

4:05 and uh on your marketing dollars and lastly with technology you can find ways to make mail more effective and trim off

4:12 unnecessary fat in testing scenarios and other ways that lead to saving money on

4:18 marketing so let’s Deep dive into technology that lifts Roi on Direct maale I’m going to turn it over to Brad

4:25 He’s going to kick us off with speaking about mail and artificial

4:31 intelligence excellent thanks Morgan so just to give a little background I myself and my brother bought our first

4:38 Apple 2 computer in 1980 I was 13 years old and we saved our our dog walking

4:45 money and it was like $2,000 and all of our allowance for a year and we bought this computer and one of the first

4:51 things we were able to do with it is we were able to code a mathematical equation that created a snake that SC R

4:59 up and down the screen so at that point I was hooked you know data and computers and math were sort of like a thing for

5:07 me so fast forward 40 some years without giving away my age how do we take this

5:15 data and turn it into something that’s actually usable by people uh I don’t

5:21 remember who said it but someone once said you give me enough data I could predict every outcome and when it will

5:28 happen so basically the gist of the AI powered

5:34 modeling basically just takes past results compiles them to a point to

5:40 predict future outcomes all right so a lot of people think oh this AI is new

5:46 and it’s it’s brand new it’s never been around there are some parts of it that are new and and just to kind of separate

5:52 the weed from the cha the new stuff are these large language models that you’ve seen with chat GPT and Gemini and hard

6:00 and and then some of these these uh sites that create images and stuff but

6:05 the the power of predicting an outcome Based on data is not new the part that’s

6:11 new about it is the speed and the quantity of data that can be ingested to

6:17 come up with an outcome you you don’t need a room full of computers and even if you do their house somewhere else

6:23 with somebody else’s information so it really comes down to what do you need to

6:29 predict an outcome you need a stable consistent source of data all right you

6:34 must have a longterm history the longer term

6:40 the more data the better the next thing you need is you you need some talented folks who will take it and create this

6:47 analysis that will take all of these different data points and from those

6:52 data points they can create a the way I’m trying to explain how it’s

6:59 actually done so that this is makes sense to people and it’s not the Wizardry in science you think that it is

7:05 and could never be done by you it can be done by well maybe not you but if you understand how to do it it’s easier to

7:12 understand where you can go with it so if you have all this data and the data

7:17 has a benchmark or a average outcome then there’s outliers

7:24 that changed that outcome they either made the outcome above the space line or they made the outline the outcome below

7:30 the Baseline and there may be subsets of the data that moved that that outcome

7:36 line below or above a center point so now what you have is when you encapsulate those outlier pieces of data

7:44 you now have things that will move the needle and you can use those to predict things in the future so that in essence

7:53 is really what it’s about here so in any data set you have a mean or an average

7:59 and then you have outliers that are above and below that average and then you have attribution points that cause

8:05 that needle to move above or below so by isolating those things and proving that

8:10 those outliers repeated in numerous situations with other outliers and other

8:16 data points you now have a predictive ability that you didn’t have before so you know a guy sitting there on a pencil

8:22 and paper cannot do that it requires computers using a lot of processing power to do that all right so how do you

8:30 do this with mail well you have an you have a few things that are very key you

8:36 have a creative piece you have a targeted list and you have a location or

8:43 people that you’ve sent it to so they break down into those three major categories and within there you have

8:50 other things what was on the creative was it personalized did have a QR code you know what was the image to text

8:57 ratio within the targeting was it a certain vertical was it a certain socio

9:03 demographic group was it a certain time of the year was it a certain location

9:08 what did all of these things do to change that outcome all right so computers can very quickly manage all of

9:17 those different variations or attributes or parameters and come up with a prediction or a potential reason with

9:23 high probability why those things occurred next slide my dear so this is an example of a model

9:32 that that we’ve been working on and and again I’m doing this for educational purpose so you understand how it’s done

9:39 and I’m hoping this understanding brings you to a less fear to using the data or

9:45 more understanding that this is something you can actually do from your job or whatever you do in life and take

9:52 advantage of these tools so very quickly here I have about a hundred and some verticals the list goes further than the

9:58 screen shows and then we have if you look in the box for financial services we have we’ve

10:06 done 1,47 different mailing campaigns all right and I’m gonna jump down two lines

10:13 and I’m G to go to the total pieces mail there’s 28.6 million pieces mailed all right

10:20 from those 28.6 million pieces we had

10:28 888,246 went to a website they scanned a QR code they called a phone number they

10:33 did something that was attributed to that piece of mail that we know was caused by that mail so there is a c a

10:41 cause and effect this isn’t a correlation we know the mail caused those attribution points so now what we

10:47 have for that entire category is we have a baseline of an engagement rate per

10:53 piece simply by dividing those engagements or attributions by the number of pieces mailed that 3% is that

11:00 Baseline I was telling you about so with outliers or other parameters that drove that Baseline high or lower we can

11:08 predict future effectiveness of male all right this is not a mind-blowing

11:13 technology this is math the the the technology is the speed of computers and the data scientists that can crunch all

11:20 these parameters and do it quickly next SL so as an example what you have here

11:29 is you have a situation where you can take any AD or you can take any list or

11:36 you can take time of year and as long as you know that vertical you can upload

11:42 that imagery compare it to the images that were sent prior to those same

11:48 households for those same verticals during that same time and you can

11:53 compare what that creative piece is going to do to the creative piece the pieces that were’re sent before and the

12:00 computer will ingest millions and millions and millions of rows of data and come out with a predictive outcome

12:06 of what that piece will do and along with that predictive outcome you can tap

12:12 those outliers that raise that outcome and tell them what to do hey make your QR code 10% bigger use these key words

12:20 in your headline you know each one of those those parameters or variations

12:25 provided a lift over a large set of data that can be used to predict the lift on

12:31 future results not exactly it’s not guaranteed but it’s better than Just sh shooting something in the mail and

12:37 hoping for the best all right so kind of thing you need to do is you need to know

12:44 what your goals are are your goals to is this a customer loyalty piece is this a

12:49 piece that’s made to get somebody to come into a store is this a piece that’s made to get someone to go to a website

12:55 because you want to correlate past data to your goals if you’re doing a customer

13:01 loyalty piece and the the models are predicted against a brick-and mortar retail you’re not going to get the

13:08 correlation and therefore you might not get the data result or predictive model

13:13 you want so the data you’re using is very important obviously not everybody has the ability to do this you need to

13:20 find a provider who can do this for you and will they take your own data do they

13:26 have data that matches or is correlated at able to the data that you have if

13:31 it’s not I don’t care how much data they have but if what they’re doing and what you want to do kind of miss each other

13:38 the models aren’t going to work all right now if you want to build this yourself there are AI platforms where

13:44 you just dump your data you define what your results are and outcome some

13:49 results obviously you need somebody qualified to do this and that’s above my

13:54 pay grade so what we did is we interviewed many companies and we explained to them our data we

14:01 gave them samples of our data we wanted to be sure that the models that are

14:07 going to build hold water in fact one of the things we did we hired two different

14:12 data science companies we gave them the same data with the same parameters and

14:17 had them actually build a proof of concept using the same data in the same parameters so

14:24 therefore if one didn’t get a result we at least had another set of working with

14:30 another set of math equations and hopefully would get a different outcome rather than start all over or give up so

14:36 the process is tedious it requires an expertise but you know what it will work

14:42 and the data is useful next slide please you’re

14:48 done I mean that’s a lot of just as I can say I love talking about this stuff

14:54 I love finding uses for data please bring it up in the Q&A after the session and I I want I want to hear your data

15:01 problems and your AI problems and uh give you what I know yeah I mean really

15:06 good information right we always want to know how we can improve Direct Mail campaigns and with the artificial

15:12 intelligence insurgence uh I think there’s a lot of use cases there and Brad really out I like Brad how you you

15:18 made it like at the elementary level so they understand the technology and then the applications thereof within mail I

15:25 mean it really was a good explanation uh of how this technology can be used to

15:30 improve Direct Mail campaigns and the results so thank you braad um yeah and

15:36 now that we talked a little bit about AI now I want to discuss how you can uncover winning tactics for mail with

15:42 competitive intelligence by gathering insights from competitors mail pieces and then you can use that data to create

15:48 high performing Direct Mail campaigns so the first thing you need to do is you need to build a collection of mail

15:53 pieces or more importantly a collection of your competitor’s mail pieces and there’s a couple ways you can do this there’s some subscription Services out

16:00 there that they provide Direct Mail samples across various Industries you can Tamp into you can do some sample

16:06 request where you can personally Reach Out directly to your competitors and request samples sometimes uh also at

16:13 trade shows they might have uh they might be showcasing Direct Mail pieces or providing samples so you need to

16:19 acquire uh a a database right of mail pieces and in particular of your competitors now once you’ve assembled

16:26 that mail collection now you want to run an analysis and you first need to deconstruct the elements of the mail

16:31 piece and when I talk about that I mean we’re essentially breaking it down from its core components to understand what

16:38 makes it effective or maybe what makes it not effective so the first thing you look at is the format is it a postcard

16:44 or letter brochure does the format uh influence the overall message and impact the recipient then I want to look at the

16:52 design and that includes the layout the color scheme the topography the imagery

16:58 I I I want to ask myself how do these elements work together to create a cohesive look and feel or or do they I

17:06 mean is it just a bunch of things cluttered on a direct mail piece and then I look at the message what is the

17:11 message how is it communicated does it resonate are the calls to action clear prominent persuasive so by analyzing my

17:19 competitor’s mail pieces I can identify certain trends for instance I I might notice that the most successful mailers

17:24 in our industry are using particular color schemes or certain types of offers and I can use these Trends as a starting

17:31 point for my own campaigns or how I might want to improve my campaigns so once I have the components of of what is

17:38 set to Be an Effective mail piece um I want to focus on targeting and segmentation analysis because who you

17:45 are marketing to is the most important piece of the P effective Direct Mail relies on reaching the right people with

17:51 the right message and at the right time and in order to achieve that you need to understand your target audience and how

17:57 to segment that so I want to gather some Intel about how my competitors are targeting people what are the

18:03 demographics the interests the behaviors of the ideal customers um and by analyzing the my competitors’s tarting

18:10 and segmentation strategies I can identify opportunities where I can refine my own approach like maybe

18:17 there’s a big hole maybe there’s a specific segment that my competitors are completely overlooking and I can

18:23 capitalize on that um so now I want to talk about benchmarking and Improvement

18:28 and that entails actually learning from the competitors not necessarily copying them because the essence of competitive

18:35 analysis is not really to replicate what your competitors are doing but how you can use that as a benchmark for

18:40 improvement and I think that that’s really what almost any business does right is we’re finding ways to improve

18:46 things so we can come out on top so by understanding what works and what doesn’t you can refine your direct mail

18:53 approach uh try to identify Trends but more importantly the gaps so pinpoint

18:58 common elements that seem to be effective like the design and the offer but you also need to identify where your

19:04 competitors are falling short like maybe they’re not using personalization maybe the calls to action are weak when you

19:10 learn from their mistakes you can find a way to to really improve that mail piece and you can also take that data to

19:17 further improve mail by running some AB testing so if a competitor is using a particular headline very effectively you

19:24 could test that headline with a different angle or a different creative or a different offer maybe right uh

19:31 lastly I want to talk about leveraging digital integration with competitive intelligence so the modern marketing

19:37 landscape Demands a seamless integration of digital and traditional channels it’s really not this proverbial tug-of-war

19:44 between offline and online anymore you really should be utilizing both channels and by analyzing how your competitors

19:51 are blending their direct mail with digital elements you can really gain some valuable insights into how you can enhance your own campaigns look at their

19:58 mailers and see are they using QR codes do they use pearls look at their social media handles how are those elements

20:04 complimenting the mail piece and that can actually give you a lot of Clues too about their offer details their target

20:11 audience and and also maybe some c campaign tracking methods right you can

20:16 see how they’re tracking their direct mail campaigns so to sum it up by analyzing your competitors Direct Mail

20:23 efforts you can gain a significant Advantage into your own campaigns and and remember the key is to use insights

20:29 as a foundation for creating unique and effective mailers that are resonating with your target audience so that will

20:36 help you put together the highest performing creative for your customers and your own mail campaigns so that you

20:41 can have the best possible Roi for your direct mail marketing investment or if you’re a printer mail service provider

20:47 you can really gain Intel that can help lift response rates of your customers campaigns and that will lead to more

20:53 reorders as well so now that we’ve reviewed competitive intelligence tactics and

20:58 we’ve identified best practices for the direct mail piece I want to talk about how we can boost the response even

21:04 further from successful creative Elements by layering on an omni Channel marketing approach and I was just

21:09 talking a little bit about that and leveraging the offline to online and what I’m really talking about is driving

21:15 traffic from physical mail to digital platforms because that can really expand reach and deepen customer Relationships

21:22 by integrating digital elements like QR codes or unique URLs into Direct Mail pieces you’re creating the SE transition

21:29 between offline and online interactions uh it’s a cohesive experience across channels that’s

21:35 enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty and once the prospect gets to the website which they’re probably going

21:41 to go there anyway whether you use a QR code or not but the QR code and the pearls incentive to get them there so

21:47 you have a better opportunity to re-engage them with digital but this is where reinforcement and repetition comes

21:53 in by consistently delivering your message across multiple platforms you increase the like hood of capturing a

21:59 prospect’s attention prospects were inundated with marketing messages on average they’re seeing anywhere from 4

22:04 to 10,000 marketing messages a day so it’s even more important for you to utilize a marketing strategy that is

22:11 standing out in the sea of messages and this is why you need repetition it’s

22:16 it’s reinforcing brand awareness and it’s encouraging engagement and not to mention that prospects are typically

22:23 engaging in about eight or more channels in a buying Journey with a brand they prefer to start the journey in one

22:28 channel they they want to use other channels to um do Education and Research

22:34 and then they convert in others and this is why multiple channels is so important because it’s the but it’s also not just

22:40 using multiple channels but it’s the perfect use of these channels that lends to good results so start with the mail

22:47 okay you take a physical tangible direct mail piece the message is received it impinges and then you repeat that

22:53 message inexpensively through digital channels giving the prospect multiple opportunities to convert and through the

22:59 channels that they prefer most prospects aren’t going to convert right away okay there’s so many different variables and

23:05 reasons that affect when a conversion takes place and by employing the power of repetition and utilizing multiple

23:10 channels you’re keeping the brand top of mind you’re creating all of these opportunities for a serendipitous moment

23:16 when the prospect is ready to convert that message that brand that’s front and center now the other thing that omy

23:22 channel provides is proving attribution okay and understanding which marketing

23:27 channel or touch Point contributes to a conversion is very crucial for optimizing your campaigns and Omni

23:34 Channel marketing provides a lot of valuable data so that you can attribute conversions accurately now while

23:40 understanding which channel drove the final conversion and Omni Channel campaign is important all channels are

23:46 playing a part in driving the conversion so keep in mind that yeah you might see

23:52 that the final conversion took place in this channel but without the perfect mix of these channels and it’s like a

23:57 standalone use case they will not deliver optimally or provide the best results it is that perfect mix of

24:03 offline and online that is lending to the highest response rates and conversion of marketing dollars and if

24:10 you want to get more granular on tracking the response rate to direct mail campaigns just in general there is

24:15 technology available that can actually de anonymize a website visitor and suppress against a mail file so that you

24:21 can actually tell how many people from a mailing list actually went to a website

24:26 and that’s really good technology for a lot of reasons because all roads are leading to the website your digital

24:31 marketing is driving traffic to your site if they don’t convert you can follow up with them on with Mail based

24:38 on what they were looking at on the website and their specific Journey you can recover LW sales by sending physical

24:44 reminders to customers who abandon their online online shopping carts offer them a little bit better of a deal than what

24:50 you offer them online and drive them back to convert so you can start with mail enhance with digital and end with

24:57 mail right and just create this marketing funnel that’s driving conversions you can also reinvigorate

25:03 relationships with inactive customers um and I’m talking about here you know is direct mail retargeting you can send

25:09 tailor Direct Mail pieces based on their previous or online behavior and you might say well Morgan why would I want

25:15 to spend marketing dollars to engage my customers well you might be selling a

25:20 product day but you may not realize that they’re on your website looking at products B C D and E you already have a

25:26 relationship with them now you have an opportunity to to capture additional revenue from existing customers by

25:31 marketing to them about other products and services that they’re showing interest in based on the data that you

25:36 acquired right so lastly I want to talk about marketing automation platforms now

25:43 marketing automation platforms are essential for managing and analyzing Omni Channel campaigns effectively these

25:49 platforms integrate multiple channels into seamless streamlined experiences for job creation and Reporting they’re

25:56 providing a holistic view of the customer Journey it’s one thing to have a large internal marketing department

26:02 with tons of resources at your fingertips and it’s another to get all those departments to interact and engage together get budgets approved and deploy

26:09 all those channels at the right times integrated into the mail and with the right budgets okay that sometimes is

26:15 like moving a mountain but if you want to tap into a marketing automation platform that has all this down to a

26:22 science that can really lend the best results for you in addition to reporting uh where you’re going to be able to

26:27 track those customer interactions across touch points identify patterns you can use the data that’s provided to optimize

26:34 campaigns and you can deliver personalized experiences so we’ve talked about a lot

26:40 today uh in a nutshell AI competitive intelligence and Omni Channel talk Technologies offer a really powerful

26:46 approach to increasing response rates improving customers experiences and gaining valuable insights into campaign

26:53 of performance so by combining direct mail with technology and utilizing

26:58 Advanced tools businesses can achieve remarkable results and they can Sky Skyrocket Roi on Direct Mail campaigns

27:06 so now um I want to go ahead and open it up if there’s any questions uh Brad and I are happy to answer those bring them

27:12 on I want to hear those questions awesome thanks everyone for

27:18 attending this session please be sure to participate in the poll on the right side of your screen and you’ll also find

27:24 a free offer pin to the chat the deck for today’s presentation will also be available at the bottom of your screen

27:29 if you scroll down and let’s welcome Brad and Morgan hi how’s it going thank

27:35 you for being here our pleasure thanks for having us yeah you all ready for

27:40 questions we’re ready we’re ready all right let’s started so the first

27:47 question is do you think that all the AI platforms are basically the same or do

27:52 you rely on one more than the other for marketing and content help uh you know that’s a personal

27:58 preference I mean I’ve I’ve tried out uh Gemini from Google and of course open AI

28:05 uh chat GPT and I you sometimes I’ll ask the same thing to both of them and

28:11 sometimes I find a better answer at Gemini and sometimes I find a better answer at jet gbt I have not tried some of these other ones uh for images

28:20 because you know I’m I’m a creature of habit I like the two that I’ve been using and I haven’t had an issue with

28:26 them yeah I like Gemini too that one that one does not fail okay yeah I have

28:31 a preference on Gemini myself yeah I I actually just tried grock from from X

28:37 Twitter a few times and that was pretty good too I have to say oh okay I haven’t heard of that

28:43 one right next question AI seems complicated to me how would you get

28:49 started without a ton of budget or time to invest in this area uh you first of all I’d get

28:56 familiar with it through one these freebies like gemini or uh chat GPT just

29:02 so you understand it I would spend a little time watching maybe some videos so you understand the basics and

29:08 fundamentals of it because the more you understand the harder it is for you to get it wrong or take a few missteps and

29:14 then you have to isolate the problem you’re trying to solve or what it is you want to use AI for because there’s

29:20 different platforms that specialize in different areas is it a creative thing is it a Content thing is it a numbers

29:27 thing you know some people use it just to lay out spreadsheets you know so it depends on the use but I don’t know the

29:35 budget is hard to set because you have to have a goal in mind and what is that goal is it just for your own personal

29:42 use is it something that you’re going to automate in your business and deliver its scale to your customers there it

29:48 really comes down to use case before you can set a budget all right awesome all right next

29:55 question this is a good question how will AI impact direct mail in the next two to three years in your

30:01 opinion I I think that any type of marketing Direct Mail included is going

30:07 to be massively effective because what you have in marketing is you have a

30:13 combination of a science and an art and we all know there’s no guarantees in

30:18 marketing and there’s a lot of risk and people recommend test test test what AI

30:24 will do is it will take some of that risk out it will it will eliminate some of the need for testing because the huge

30:32 amounts of data storage that are out there from different platforms about past campaigns can be leveraged to

30:39 reduce risk on future campaigns so anytime you’re going to run a marketing campaign for a client and you have data

30:45 that will help reduce the risk or improve the chances of a successful campaign uh that is a good thing and I

30:52 think marketing because of the the amount of data now is perfect for uh AI

30:58 use in helping marketing campaign succeed sure great stuff all right do

31:04 you think that oh sorry I already read that one let’s see someone said how will

31:11 AI work with B2B campaigns the same way it’ll work with with consumer-based campaigns honestly

31:18 the AI uh the only thing that may make it a little more difficult is the amount of

31:24 B2B campaigns and the depth of the ma is less and the better you the more data

31:31 you have the more likely you’re going to get accurate results and with a much wider swath of B2B I’m sorry B to C

31:39 there may be it may be a little harder to predict as accurately in the B2B

31:45 campaigns is the b2c campaigns okay someone said sorry if I missed this but when you talked about

31:51 competitive Direct Mail research is there a company or platform that does this for you or how are you Gathering

31:58 data take it away Morgan I mean there’s there’s a couple of different organizations out there that do this for

32:04 you I mean we actually do have a company called who’s mailing what that houses a

32:10 massive massive uh database of direct mail campaigns performance insights um

32:15 and there’s a couple of others out there too but yeah I mean you can also on your own I mean if you want to compile your

32:20 own database you can do com competitor mail sample collection uh you can you can find

32:26 different ways but if you want to tap into a large database I would suggest using something like the who’s mailing what are some of the other organizations

32:32 out there all right that ends Q&A thank you both for being here so much we

32:38 appreciate it our pleasure thanks for having us thanks great thanks everyone

32:44 bye bye

+ Read More

Watch More

Direct Mail 2.0 Transforms Traditional Print Campaigns
Posted Aug 06, 2024 | Views 312
# Direct Mail
# Marketing
# Mailer
# Sales and Marketing
# CrossMedia
# Digital Printing
# Edge Conference