Dscoop Community
+00:00 GMT
Virtual Site Visits
# Americas
# Digital Printing
# HP PageWide
# Virtual Site Tour

Seaway Printing: Our Journey to Continuous-Fed Inkjet

Kevin and Lynn Heslin have an interesting story to tell about their journey into continuous-fed inkjet printing, and how HP PageWide technology has led to a boost in productivity. In this video, step inside their company, Seaway Printing in Green Bay, WI, USA, as Kevin and Lynn take you on a virtual tour of their impressive facility. The tour includes Seaway Printing’s HP PageWide Web Press T250 HD with HP Brilliant Ink.
Popular topics
# Digital Printing
# Commercial Print
# Automation
# Labels & Packaging
# Sales and Marketing
# Workflow
# HP PageWide
# Printing
# Print
# APJ
# Operations
# Large Format
# Sustainability
# Americas
# Finishing
# HP
# Bindery
# finishing automation
# impostrip
# Imposition
Latest
Popular
All

Virtual Site Visit: Geca

Note: This video is in the Italian language. This video represents the best of what Dscoop does - members helping members by sharing their personal experiences, strengths and challenges. It features virtual open house of Geca in Italy.
# Commercial Print
# Digital Printing
# Virtual Site Tour

Print On Demand: Connecting Its Customers with the World

Print On Demand in Cape Town, South Africa, started six years ago with one black-and-white printer and 4 staff members in a 64-square-meter space. Today, the company is thriving with advanced digital print technology and 64 employees in a 3,000-square-meter facility. View this virtual open house and interview with Tertius van Eeden, the company's Co-Founder and Director.
# EMEA
# Digital Printing
# Transformation
# Virtual Site Tour
# HP PageWide
Note: This video is in the Italian language. This video represents the best of what Dscoop does - members helping members by sharing their personal experiences, strengths and challenges. It features virtual open house of AGF spa in Italy.
# EMEA
# Commercial Print
# Virtual Site Tour
NOTE: This session is conducted in the Dutch language. Dscoop members from around the world are opening their doors to fellow printers, inviting them inside their facilities and also inside their heads. In this video, you'll learn the ins and outs of Libertas Pascal, a sustainable printing company in Utrecht, Netherlands, that aims to make the world more beautiful with social initiatives.
# Commercial Print
# EMEA
# Virtual Site Tour
Germany-based Elanders is well-established across many markets and countries (Italy, Brazil, India and others) and has developed advanced platforms to streamline the print ordering and delivery process. In this video, the company opens its doors to others who want to learn its vision and strategies.
# EMEA
# Digital Printing
# Virtual Site Tour
# HP PageWide
Dscoop members from around the world are opening their doors to fellow printers, inviting them inside their facilities and also inside their heads. In this video, you'll join Alberto Quaglia, Owner and Managing Director of Italy-based ARO Spa, and René de Heij, Managing Director of Netherlands-based Probo Sign BV. The PSPs share a love for both print and beer brewing.
# EMEA
# Digital Printing
# Virtual Site Tour
Dscoop members from around the world are opening their doors to fellow printers, inviting them inside their facilities and also inside their heads. In this video, you'll join Alberto Quaglia, Owner and Managing Director of Italy-based ARO Spa.
# Digital Printing
# EMEA
# Labels & Packaging
# Virtual Site Tour
When the internet started taking off years ago, Sam Mousavi launched DPI Direct, based in San Diego, USA. At the time, many people assumed print would go away. For Sam and his team, though, the business has only grown — it’s now one of the area’s largest commercial printers. In this video, Sam plays the role of tour guide, showing viewers around DPI Direct’s headquarters. Learn how the team uses different HP Indigo presses, and why “technology” is one of Sam’s favorite words.
# Americas
# Commercial Print
# Digital Printing
# Virtual Site Tour
# Transformation
By Chris Hyde, Creative and Marketing Director, Dscoop The first thing that comes to mind as I recount my visit to SG360 in Wheeling, IL, USA? Gorilla. No, that word isn't because SG360 is one of the five largest direct mail printers in the United States. And it's not because the plant I visited was enormous — like football fields upon football fields large (or, if you prefer, soccer pitches upon soccer pitches). It's because the first thing I saw when I walked up to the facility was an 8-foot tall gorilla sitting out front. It was a prop left over from a past campaign SG360 handled for one of its clients. Regardless, it was memorable. So was my entire visit to this impressive company. I think this video is a great representation of the energy and commitment I felt during my visit.
# Americas
# Commercial Print
# Digital Printing
# HP PageWide
# Virtual Site Tour
# Team/Culture
Take a trip inside this successful photo printing company, with the help of Managing Partner Aditya Upadhyaya, Co-Founder Gurumohan Upadhyaya and Co-Founder Jagadish Ballal. They explain how the company has evolved, how it has advanced with HP Indigo Digital Press technology, and plans for continued growth.
# Commercial Print
# APJ
# Photo
# Virtual Site Tour
Popular